Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Technology Curse

So, my curse has returned. I published my series (Parts II through IV) on Freelance websites. I wanted these to be spread over a few days, since the inspiration for new posts strikes me sporadically, but I want to post regularly so you know when to expect a new post. However, despite that today is May 13th (the day I am writing this)and that I scheduled the post for May 21, it has already posted.

If you want to see this series in full, I began it May 5th. I would have finished it in the following week, but I got a little sidetracked. The last post was supposed to publish May 21st and is listed as scheduled to publish then, but it is already receiving page views so I think it is live despite what it says on my screen.

Oh well, just another glitch in the blogger phenomena.

No comments:

Post a Comment