Thursday, July 19, 2018

Getting a Hardcover on CreateSpace II

I posted a blog post on this topic a few years ago: http://onbeinganauthor.blogspot.com/2014/05/getting-hardcover-on-createspace.html

This by far has been my most commented on post. However, sadly, CreateSpace has discontinued this service. Those of us who already had hardcover books through them were allowed to purchase until this year.

Currently, I am looking into having a local print shop (that I have used in the past) perform this service for me. I had also used Staples print service to create hardcovers (prior to CreateSpace). I will do some research and plan to have a future post about this. Until then, I am placing a note on the other post and linking to this one. I will also update this post with a link(s) when I finish this portion of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment