Friday, October 23, 2020

Do You Really Know Where Biden and Trump Stand?

 As an independent voter, I believe it is not which party you vote for, but the most important thing is that you vote for a candidate who most supports your views.

That said, I have been creating a series of quizzes about the candidates on Sporcle, a quiz website. I did the research and use actual quotes. I use only where the candidates stand now (as opposed to where they might have stood in the past). There is a note called "How to Play" at the top of the quiz that explains all this. Once you answer, a quote from the candidate about the issue and a link to the article that contains that quote appears.

I have been completely surprised to find that although most quiz takers seem to be aware of Joe Biden's stand on issues, few are aware of where Trump stands on the issues. I encourage you to try these quizzes out and see how you do. This will also help you learn where both candidates stand on these issues. You do not have to register to take quizzes on the website (creating an account only helps you keep track of quizzes and earn badges). Also note, that as a quiz maker I cannot see individual results only general statistics for the quiz.

Donald Trump Quiz                    Joe Biden Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment