Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Conspiracy Theory?

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. However, I accept that any time I look on the internet or make a phone call, someone could be watching me. As a result, I like to be cautious with what I am looking at or posting.

So, this week I have been a little nervous. I am editing several books right now which require me to check a few facts. Unfortunately, the facts contain search terms like: MI5, NSA, Chinese Special Forces, F-35... you get the picture.

Hopefully, if anyone has decided to watch my surfing, they will understand that I am not interested in these things because I am looking to join with some foreign government's secret service agency, but because I am just checking the facts for these books. Apparently covert books are all the rage to write right now... go figure.

Who said being a writer wasn't dangerous?

No comments:

Post a Comment